About The Game
Combined Spaces is a game made for the Godot Wild Jam. The theme for this jam was “combined” The game is about combined spaces. Combining 2 spaces that wouldn’t normally fit together. The game was inspired by the creepy feeling of Source engine games without any players or npcs.
- Forest Office (map: ForestOffice)
- Stairwell Apartments (map: ForestOffice2)
- Inside Outside Shop (map: Shop)
To keep in the style of source games use can use console commands. Mainly the “map” command that dates back to the Doom engine which is an ancestor of the source engine.
Programed on Linux
- OS: Manjaro Linux x86_64
- Host: ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th
- Kernel: 5.15.25-1-MANJARO
- CPU: Intel i7-8565U (8) @ 4.600GHz
- GPU: Intel WhiskeyLake-U GT2 [UHD Graphics 620]