This is a brief history of my music experience though life As a kid I didn’t really listen to a lot of music. I think I was listing to Mcfly and Busted (not the best). This was up until I got Guitar Hero 3 on the Wii. I enjoyed most of the songs but the […]
I Have been working on some music tracks mainly influenced by Sonic Youth and Slint making a mixture of post-rock, math-rock, no-wave and noise-rock sound. I am currently working on two projects. One called “Off Beat” which is closer to Spiderland and the other called “The Current Project” inspired by later work like Phil Elverum’s work on the Microphones, Papa M and The For Carnation.
- Evergreen – Evergreen Ants
- From Up There (Deluxe) – Black Country, New Road
- The Glow, Pt.2 – The Microphones
- Spiderland – Slint
- The first shall be the last – Maurice
- A Portable Model Of – Joan of Arc
- Hellfire – Black Midi
- Space Ritual – Hawkwind
- Today’s Active Lifestyle – Polvo
- Flemish Altruism (Constituent Parts 1993-1996) – A Minor Forest
I have a playlist on spotify called The Post Post with every different and interesting music I know of.
My current favorite song is Basketball Shoes – Black Country, New Road